NuShield Triple A™ Antiglare, Antimicrobial, Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector Film
No glare. No germs. No fingerprints. No scratches.
NuShield Triple A™ is literally the only screen protection film of its kind available on the market today. No other screen protector combines scratch resistance with antiglare and anti-fingerprint properties, along with an antimicrobial coating that severely slows the growth of germs, mold, mildew, and bacteria that can cause odors, stains and serious product degradation. To learn more about the details and various specifications of NuShield's Triple A screen protector, visit our technology page.
Even in situations where your device might come into contact with extreme heat, or with acid or solvent use, the Triple A's antibacterial strength and durability will remain just as effective as it would under normal conditions. That's one reason the Triple A antimicrobial film is used so frequently in hospitals, clinics, medical centers and doctor's offices. Indeed, the Triple A screen protector can be found in any number of locations where large groups of people gather and interact, and where cleanliness is a concern, such as airports, convention centers, hotels, and libraries.
And the Triple A film is also used to eliminate glare indoors or in shady areas where reflection is a constant problem. Whether it is your office monitor or your outdoor TV, the Triple A eliminates the glare and provides easy viewing of your device. And it can also be used on other screens, from LCD monitors and PC tablets to POS (point of sale) displays and laptops. The Triple A screen protector film attaches to your device with a low tack silicon rubber which makes installing and removing the film a surprisingly simple process.
What Makes the Triple A Antimicrobial Film Is Far Superior to Competing Films
- NuShield's Triple A film will protect your screen against potentially harmful germ growth. Touch screens located in public places are literally crawling in germs; a Triple A screen protector will put an end to that scenario immediately.
- Most anti-microbial films are so thick and poorly designed that they end up giving your screen a dark, hazy, and hard-to-see appearance. The clarity of NuShield's Triple A is unmatched in clarity and visibility.
- The film has an especially strong resistance to both abrasion and chemicals, both of which will otherwise destroy your LCD screen. The Triple A even passed a bleach test!
- Thanks to the low-tack rubber with which the Triple A adheres to your screen, it's does not leave any adhesive residue behind.
- The low-tack rubber also allows for a fool-proof installation and removal process. Bubbles aren't a problem, either; they can simply be pushed right out.
- The film filters an astonishing 99% of ultra violet light from reaching your screen. This means you won't need to worry about harmful rays reflecting back into your eyes.
- If you decide you're not completely thrilled with the Triple A screen protector, you can return it. Because we're so confident that our product is far and away the best on the market, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
- Even if you consider nothing else than the fact that a replacement LCD display can cost anywhere from $200 to $600, the Triple A is still an incredibly wise investment.
- The Triple A film is available in sizes that will fit electronic devices used in thousands of applications.
- The Triple A film is capable of withstanding even the most severe environments. That's why it is used in health care, education, office, hospitality, and home environments.
PLUS! We offer Triple A "Cut to Fit" kits for screens of up to 5 inches in diagonal. If you have a small device that isn't listed in our database, this might be the option you want.
PLUS! We also offer custom designs at no extra cost. This is the option you'll need if your device isn't listed in our database, but has a screen larger than 5 inches in diagonal.Click to learn more about NuShield's antimicrobial technology.