As the days grow warmer, more people will spend time outside enjoying the sun, sand and water. Boating enthusiasts flock to the nearest body of water as part of their warm weather rituals. Fishing, swimming and other water sports abound.
Electronic Marine Navigation
Before jumping into your boat, it might be time to check your marine navigation equipment along with other electronic devices and protect them from the effects of sunglare. On the water sunlight reflects from multiple angles, making the ability to read LCD displays very difficult. The GPS equipment can also be damaged by salt water and sea spray, and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
The NuShield® DayVue™ antireflective screen protector film has been designed to provide a solution to boaters. It eliminates reflections and glare off LCD surfaces such as fish finders, GPS and other equipment and allows boaters to read the displays even when wearing polarized sunglasses. The DayVue film also makes cleaning the screen easy – simply wipe the screen with a soft cloth and you are ready to go.
The DayVue film has a very low tack adhesive rubber backing which holds it on the screen. This allows for easy installation on flat LCD surfaces and easy adjustment if necessary. It usually takes less than 5 minutes to install the film and push out the larger bubbles. Smaller bubbles usually dissipate within 24 hours.
NuShield offers the DayVue film in sizes to fit any LCD display up to 40 inch diagonal and the company currently has sizes for over 500 different GPS displays. This includes manufacturers such as Eagle, Garmin, Humminbird, Lowrance, Navman, Raymarine, and Simrad fishfinders, chartplotters and other GPS devices.
NuShield also makes the Triple A film which helps to eliminate glare on televisions placed inside larger cabins.
Several boaters have found tremendous benefits from using NuShield’s DayVue antireflective screen protection technology:
- “Once again, I’d like to say a MAJOR thanks for your OUTSTANDING (and quite unexpected, surprising and refreshing I might add LOL) customer service. I’m talking your company up to all my boating friends in particular, as the shield is a Godsend for GPS/Sonar/Fish Finder out on the water!” – Mary Gentile, Matlacha, FL
- “NuShield is a great product. Those of us that use computers and monitors for navigation on the waterways cannot do without NuShield! It works great inside the car when polarized glasses are used.” – MH, Gray, TN
- “…Thought I would tell you that the ones I got for my boat are working great. Less glare and no water spots.” — Kevin Hinkemeyer, St Augusta, MN
- “Great product to use on marine electronics. I have tried several other brands and none even come close to being as effective or ease to install. Keep up the good work.” — Alton Sing, Elizabethtown, NC
- “I installed on my MFD83d I liked so much I am putting it on my fishfinder also.” – MB, Peabody, MA
- “To all the team at NuShield, I can’t believe the difference the DayVue screen has made to my Lowrance display in my boat and have been recommending it to all the fishermen I know in Darwin.” – Steve Jones, Darwin, Australia
Enjoy your water sports, fishing, and fun on the water this summer – but first make sure your electronic screens are well protected using NuShield DayVue.